Reconnaissance Missions Take Time
These are the Spirit-led Words of the wisest man who ever lived BEFORE he got “turnt out” by 999 women too many…When it comes to the foundation for a successful marriage, family and home being built, Solomon said:
“Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches.” Proverbs 24:3-4
1. Knowledge (Information)
2. Understanding (Comprehension)
3. Wisdom (Application )
Answers can’t hide from questions, and every relationship that ended as a mismatch must have started as a mismatch. Some questions to ask for a good foundation:
1. What did I miss or overlook in the beginning that led to me forcing a mismatch Lord?
2. Despite what was done to me and how I felt, what was my part in it Lord?
3. How should I move forward?
4. How should I be improving myself?
5. How will I recognize the right one this time Lord?
6. How can I recognize the wrong ones immediately?
7. What changes and preparation should I be making to be with the right one; Your Choice for me?
Lesson Learned And Still Learning: “I love you” is not enough, and SEX is not the glue…no matter how ‘good’ it is
When it comes to the foundation of a good marriage, family and home…mismatched relationships are formed and forced in the BEGINNING, and relationships are destroyed for a lack of knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
“I didn’t know he/she was like that!” Hello?
Seek. Explore. Discover.
Reconnaissance Missions Take Time! ♥♥♥